Isaacson Gentle Dentistry in White Bear Lake, MN, can help you beautify your smile with cosmetic dentistry. Led by Drs. Daniel Isaacson and Mike Weisbrod, our office offers patients several procedures that can help boost self-esteem and rejuvenate smiles.
Here are a few cosmetic dentistry options you may want to think of:
- Veneers: These oral appliances are similar to crowns but instead of capping teeth, veneers are bonded to the of your teeth. Veneers resurface teeth that have been damaged, stained, discolored, crooked, worn, or chipped. Made of porcelain and wafer-thin, veneers conceal these issues in a fashion that looks and feels completely natural.
- Teeth Whitening: There are two types of teeth whitening methods: take-home whitening kits and in-office procedures. In both of these treatments, the pores in your teeth are filled with hydrogen peroxide and other brightening particles that result in a smile that is several shades lighter than it was previously.
- Crowns: Strong, durable, and comfortable, these porcelain caps are placed over teeth to restore functionality and reinforce weakened teeth or loose dental fillings. This cosmetic dentistry procedure protects teeth that have undergone procedures, such as dental implant installation and root canal therapy.
- Bonding: Your dentist uses dental bonds to restore teeth and boost your smile and confidence. This cosmetic procedure uses a tooth-colored composite resin material bonding material that is placed on a tooth to build it up or change the shape in one visit. They fix chipped, broken, cracked, stained, or gapped teeth.
While there are several cosmetic dentistry options to choose from, a consultation can help you determine which procedure is right for you. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, just call Drs. Daniel Isaacson or Mike Weisbrod of Isaacson Gentle Dentistry in White Bear Lake, MN, today by dialing (651) 762-7677 today!
We wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year! Thank you for trusting us to take care of your dental needs in 2019. We look forward to helping you stay healthy in 2020.
Unhappy with your smile? Here at Isaacson Gentle Dentistry in White Bear Lake, MN, your dentists, Dr. Daniel Isaacson and Dr. Mike Weisbrod, offer discreet and comfortable Invisalign treatment. Read on to learn if this treatment is right for you!
You need orthodontic care
There's no doubt. You have a pronounced overbite and some embarrassing gaps. Here's where Invisalign clear aligners come in. They're smooth, removable, and invisible—in fact, no one will even be able to notice you're wearing them as you advance through your customized treatment plan.
At our office in White Bear Lake, your dentists are platinum Invisalign providers with extensive skill and experience in this innovative orthodontic system. They utilize simple oral examination and a sophisticated iTero scanner to put together a plan to correct your smile issues: bite problems, crowding, tooth tipping, gaps, and more!
What it involves
Treatment with Invisalign involves wearing 18 to 30 aligner pairs. Each is thin, comfortable, and discreet. You wear them 18-to-20 hours a day every day for two weeks and then switch to the next pair in your sequence. Your dentist may even preview your smile for you at each stage of treatment. When you're done, your smile will be straight, beautiful, and easy to clean.
Amazingly, your aligners are completely removable. Take them out to:
- Eat all your meals and snacks
- Brush and floss your teeth
- Clean your aligners (with a soft brush and warm water)
- Go to a job interview or get your picture taken
After just nine to eighteen months, you'll finish your Invisalign plan. Most people wear retainers at night until their smiles stabilize. Dr. Isaacson or Dr. Weisbrod will tell you what aftercare is best for your smile.
Your great, straight smile
Invisalign clear aligners provide the easiest, most discreet path to that goal. For your personalized Invisalign consultation, phone our office in White Bear Lake at (651) 762-7677. We are open Monday through Friday at 7 am.
Your dentist can use veneers to improve the look of your smile. Veneers replace the top enamel layer of the teeth, giving them a smooth, white, and ideally shaped appearance. Rejuvenate your smile with porcelain veneers placed at Isaacson Gentle Dentistry, a cosmetic dentistry practice located in White Bear Lake, MN.
Placing Porcelain Veneers
A visual inspection of your teeth is one of the first steps for a veneer treatment. The dentist will remove a small amount of enamel from the front surfaces of the teeth that are visible when you smile. That enamel will be replaced with individually formed, custom-designed veneers made from porcelain. Though a veneer is very thin and translucent, porcelain has durable properties to prevent cracking and staining. This material also very closely mimics the look and feel of natural tooth enamel.
Beautiful, Long-Lasting Results
For many patients, getting porcelain veneers is a worthwhile investment, not just because it makes your teeth look amazing, but also because it is a long-lasting cosmetic dentistry treatment. Some patients maintain their veneers for over 10 years before they have to be replaced. Your White Bear Lake, MN dentist can help you maintain your new smile and keep your veneers in place for as long as possible.
Veneers Rejuvenate Your Smile
To rejuvenate something means to give it “new life.” A set of veneers can give your smile new life and make you feel more confident. If you’ve spent years hiding your teeth in photos or avoiding close interactions with others because of your teeth, having your smile made over with veneers can be life-changing.
Time for Veneers? Take Action Today
The first appointment for veneers will be to check your gum and tooth health for stability, then consult you about next steps. Schedule that initial visit today by calling Isaacson Gentle Dentistry in White Bear Lake, MN at (651) 762-7677. Dr. Dan Isaacson or Dr. Mike Weisbrod are happy to provide their patients with personalized, quality dental care and answer any questions about cosmetic dentistry.
Have you ever experienced a dental emergency? If so, you know quick action means the difference between painful consequences and long-term health. At Isaacson Gentle Dentistry in White Bear Lake, your emergency dentists, Dr. Daniel Isaacson and Dr. Mike Weisbrod, encourage patients to be prepared for the most pressing of dental problems. Read on to learn more about these instances of dental crisis!
What is a dental emergency?
There are many situations which constitute dental emergencies, and they may involve bleeding, loss of tooth structure, fracture of a restoration/tooth replacement, bone fracture, or adverse change in personal appearance and pain. Whatever the case, you should know how to stabilize the condition, and then immediately get help from your emergency dentist in White Bear Lake.
Examples of emergencies and what to do:
- Avulsed Tooth: Children aren't the only ones to lose teeth. It happens to adults, too, most commonly from a fall or sports mishap. Luckily, chances are the tooth can be saved if you act quickly and replant the tooth, roots down, into the empty socket. First, rinse the tooth with plain water, then, hold the tooth in place while you travel to Isaacson Gentle Dentistry. In many cases, we can reattach the tooth if you act quick enough!
- Oral Laceration: Apply direct pressure with a sterile 4x4 or clean cloth if you suffer a deep cut to the tongue, lips, or gums. If bleeding continues beyond 15 minutes, go to the nearest hospital ER.
- Chipped or Displaced Tooth: Save the pieces and bring them to the dental office. Dr. Issacson or Dr. Weisbrod may use composite resin to bond them back in place, or in the case of substantial fracture, use a veneer or crown to restore the tooth. A tooth displaced to one side due to oral trauma may be stabilized by splinting it to an adjacent tooth.
- Dental Abscess: A raging toothache, jaw swelling, drainage, and tooth discoloration often signal a deep infection. In these cases, the team at Isaacson Gentle Dentistry may advise ice to the jaw and ibuprofen for pain until you can be seen in the office for examination.
Expect kind and accurate care
At Isaacson Gentle Dentistry, your dentist and his staff will treat your emergency quickly so that you can feel better and return to full oral health. Call our office in White Bear Lake immediately if you or a loved one have an urgent dental matter—we'll advise you on what to do next. Phone us today at (651) 762-7677.
This website includes materials that are protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use, as defined in the copyright laws, requires the written permission of the copyright owners.