Posts for tag: Cosmetic Procedures
What could improve your self-confidence more than a flawless smile? At Isaacson Gentle Dentistry in White Bear Lake, MN Dr. Dan Isaacson and Dr. Mike Weisbrod offer cosmetic dental services which rejuvenate teeth and gums, turning back the clock and remaking everyday wear and tear. What are your smile goals? Let the experts at Isaacson Gentle Dentistry help you meet them!
The world of cosmetic dentistry
It has expanded tremendously over the past three decades. From complete smile makeovers to simple dental bleaching and everything in between, aesthetic services offered by a cosmetic dentist builds on the foundation maintained by preventive and restorative dental treatments.
At Isaacson Gentle Dentistry, your professional team discusses patient goals and offers realistic solutions to problems such as:
- Uneven tooth length or odd shape
- Dental stains
- Fractured or missing teeth
- Excess gum tissue (gummy smiles)
- Small gaps
Your dentist can execute one or all services on your treatment plan as your budget and time commitment allow. Rest assured you'll receive the finest in materials and the latest in diagnostics, imaging and application techniques.
Here are some to today's most sought after cosmetic treatments available at Isaacson Gentle Dentistry:
- Teeth whitening Done in the office or at home, this process removes dental stains caused by aging, tobacco, deeply colored dietary choices and some prescription drugs. Safe and long-lasting, professional bleaching does not harm gums or enamel. The process utilizes a hydrogen peroxide gel far more powerful than drugstore rinses and strips.
- Composite resin bonding An additive process, composite resin bonding uses a tooth-colored mix of plastic and glass particles to reshape chipped, pitted, cracked and deformed teeth. More economical than crowns and veneers, bonding lasts for years with good at-home and in-office hygiene.
- White fillings Instead of metal amalgam, Dr. Isaacson and Dr. Weisbrod use composite resin to restore tooth decay. Composite fillings require less enamel reduction than metal fillings and are natural looking.
- Porcelain veneers These are custom-made shells of premium grade ceramic which cover the front of teeth flawed by substantial defects such as gaps, odd shapes, cracks, intractable discolorations and more. Veneers require some enamel reduction but over the long term add a great measure of strength to selected teeth--and beautify them, too.
Your renewed smile
It's as close as a phone call to Isaacson Gentle Dentistry. Our office team will arrange your consultation appointment at a time suitable to your busy life. Call us at (651) 762-7677.